Club Knit at River Wools 2016-17
2nd Sunday of each Month - 2pm to 4pm
First Meeting: Sunday, Sept. 11. May meeting will be May 21 to accomodate Mother's Day.
What is Club Knit? A monthly meeting of members who share the love of knitting and want to continue learning and improving skills in a group setting.
Why Should I Join?
- instruction and access to featured techniques
- a pattern supporting that technique
- references to websites, books and videos which support the technique
- discounts on featured yarns
- gathering where you can share your knitting projects, ideas, stories and mishaps
What Will I Gain?